- We appreciate you contacting us before you send us a firearm; this will allow us to expedite your FFL transfer and avoid time-consuming mistakes.
- Phone: (732) 987-6990
- Mail: [email protected]
- The seller or FFL that you are purchasing the firearm from must e-mail us their FFL to [email protected], and we will reply with our FFL information. Please make sure that the seller or dealer sends documentation containing your contact information.
- Upon reception of your firearm, our Team will ensure its compliant with Federal and State laws. If Compliant-modifications are required, we will send you a work order. Once we get your approval, we will start the compliance-work.
- Once your firearm is ready for pick up, our team will contact you and guide you through the process to pick up your gun. Make sure to bring your Firearm Purchaser Identification Card, valid driver’s license (FID Card and Driver’s License address must match), and if applicable, the required Pistol Purchase Permit (check expiration/extension date ).
- Lastly, you will be required to fill out the 4473 form and pass a NICS background check.
All firearm sales or transfers, including gunsmith services, must be picked up no more than 30 days after purchase or receiving of the transfer. Storage fees may apply after the 30 day period.